Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Fishin'

This was our first Easter at my mom and dad's new house. They built an absolutely breathtaking timberframed home overlooking the river! As it was such a nice day, "ole Grandpa" decided to take the kids down to the river to try some fishing. The rest of us walked down to the fishing hole after they were all settled. It was nice to have everyone all together doing a whole lot of nothing! The kids explored, whittled wood and we even think we saw an eagle! There has been talk of camping sometime in the summer but I might have to pass on that....we'll see!







We startled a whole herd of deer when we went down to the river....they were jumping and running everywhere! Man, my mom and dad are lucky....this is their backyard!


This is my "little whittler".....which is a perfect pastime for Cameron if he doesn't hurt himself!








I love this picture of my dad!








My brother Travis and his wife, Crystal, heading back up to the house from our fishing get together.



No comments:

Post a Comment